Facebook

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 1, 2010
























    Life has been so beautiful, I don't want anything to change right now. Haha so I finally dyed my hair red after much persuasion. I've never tried red before cause I never really liked the look but I love it now! Kinda miss a dark color after all the goldish light browns. Bf has a fetish for girls in red hair + bling hair band + checkered shirt + shoes. So I thought I should at least try to make myself prettier in his eyes LOL.

    School next semester is gonna be super busy + tough for me. Its so depressing to even think about it so I shall not kill the joy of the last 4days of holidays! So happy cause today marks our third month together! :) I wonder where we're going for dinner tonight and I hope we get tics for Eclipse! ^^ So excited for tonight hehehe! CAN YOU FEEL MY JOY?!